Skip to main content

Sleepy toodler

In my previous post, bb slept snoring away. Check this video out, this one he slept hovering around the car seat. It was one of those hectic CNY visit to friends house.
He was extremly tired.

Comments

ZMM said…
Alamak, so poor thing.. but so cute!!

I think lots of kids during the CNY were in the same state.. with parents bringing them running from one place to another.

Btw, is that sexy lady Mummy? Phew-Weet!
lisaOne said…
ya-ah, is that sexy mummy-ah????

BB look so cute "ngan jai look look"...
wHOisBaBy said…
Soooo Cuuuuteee!!!!
Jess said…
Aiyoyo...Bb's eyes so big & round! Sure is a handsome boy when grow up!
geeth said…
So cute, the way he looks around, even if he's soo sleepy and tired..

Sleepy.. Look out,
Sleepy.. Look out,
Sleepy.. Look out. :P

Big eyes too..
Egghead said…
so so tired...zzzzzz!

man! that must be helluva comfortable seat!
Lazymama said…
So cute and so handsome!

BB is good boy, at least he didn't kick a fuss. My girl sure will scream her lung out if getting too restless.
blinka.Li said…
cute! he was suddenly so alert at the ending part. The round round eyes looking left and right so cute! :P is it before reaching auntie cheryl's house? hot day la!
mom2ashley said…
ai yoooo poor boy! so tired....
Anonymous said…
Wow, he can open his eyes big big and doze off.
Allyfeel said…
zara's mama,
ya lor, his sleeping cycle also screwed up. Only picked back up these few days.

zm & two little fellas,
Yes lor, that's the "Big Tummy" mommy. Sexy? or rather sexy because of fat? Ha Ha Ha. :)

Whoisbaby,
Can't wait for yours to arrive rite?

jesslyn,
Big eyes like me when I was young. But hopefully he won't give me trouble of girl friend issue when he grows up. :P

geetha,
I know, me and hubby laughed when we see such moments. Thanks!

egghead,
Don't know abt the seat, never sat on it before but I sure know he was super duper ZzZZZZZZ.

jefferene,
TQ! In this case he seems good. Other times, he gives me grief too.

blinka.li,
Yes, auntie Cheryl's house, so Hot, HOt, HOT!

mom2ashley,
ya...he will hv to blame it to both of us naughty parents. :)

michelle,
Looks like fake sleepy hor?

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...

Runaway

Dark hue befriended me this entire week. I was not “In the mood for work”. Everything around me seemed so quiet and static but not the noise in my head. I planned to runaway- escaping the pollution to treat my spirit to a little spa. (During off hour) Hah! I put on my headphones with (林宇中- 靠岸) playing. I am “In the mood of beading”, it has been a while since I last beaded. It is amazing to see lil meaningless beads evolving into something beautiful and useful. I am attempting for more exciting pieces soon. I think those rings look cute. What do you think? It is okay if you think otherwise as the saying goes beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Whom do you think I look like?

A couple of weeks ago, daddy and I were sort of discussing whom does bb look like. “Of coz me la” He claimed. Hehe… not only me but also most of my friends think bb looks very much like me. Daddy used to be upset when people said “lucky your son looks like mother”. He damn not syiok whenever people say that. He would complaint to me why those people talk lidat one. Hehehe…so today I am inviting you as the judge. Left: Mommy said she was very fond of the scissors, look at her hair, hehe...she snipped her own hair when she was that young. Right: Daddy was a goody-good student, look at how handsome he was with that tie :) That's me. I think I look very much like mom, so what say you? Who does BB look like? Daddy Mommy pollcode.com free polls