I was tagged by Zara's Mama and Mom2Ashley...
The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
1. Between Lambs & Mutton
2. The Life of An Independent Babe
3. My All
4. All About Zara/ Mom2ashley
Then you select five people to pass the love on to. Here's my selection:
4. Essence of Love
5. Who is baby
Here you go, you might get to know more about me...:)
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
1995… It was my first job in a college. After graduating in the college, my dean of studies took me in as an art lecturer in charging of some subjects. I stayed for the entire year working real hard and saving real hard before further my studies in Melbourne.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was recuperating from my tiring sleepless night taking care of bb. Enrolled myself to a yoga and bead classes to gain new skills and enjoyed a stress free life.
3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
1. Dahfa Fish Stripe snack
2. Dry sotong
4. Any type of chocolates
5. Kelantan fish crackers
4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Rock a bye Baby
2. Incy wincy spider
3. Head and shoulder, knees and toes
4. 月亮代表我的心(Theresa Teng)
5. Right here waiting (Richard Marx)
5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (a millionaire doesn't mean having only 1 mil..but millions...)
1. Buy paintings from famous artist and keep as an investment
2. Do some charity works with 10% of what I have, doesn't matter any charity like giving some to relatives and friends.
3. Take the other half to set up my own business
4. Buy lots of pretty cloths, handbags, shoes and furniture
5. Travel around the world
6. Five bad habits:
1. Mood swing
2. Day Dreaming
3. Nag my hubby sometimes
4. Tend to slouch when tired
5. Very Messy
7. Five things you like doing:
3. Looking pretty
4. Chatting with friends
5. Eating good food
8.Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Tight pants, it's so uncomfortable only men love them. I am struggling for oxygen.
2. Mascara, even a water prove one make me look like I got wallop by somebody
3. I would never wear a skimpy bikini
4. I would never buy whole loaf of bread because nobody will eat them at home, it will go to waste in the bin.
5. I will never buy a new phone again unless somebody give it to me.
9. Five favorite toys:
1. Teddy Bear (the type that has very messy hair)
2. My Blog
4. Yoga matte
5. My lovely son, I have fallen in love again