Pages

Nuffnang

Friday, March 23, 2007

6 weird things about myself

It’s been a long time since I did a tag. Got tagged by Shannon and Sue.

Tag: 6 weird things about myself

I am not all that weird ler. Hmm…let me think

1. I have this habit of not liking the smell of newspaper in my toilet or bedroom. If my hubby forgot to bring it out after his big business, I would throw it out the room and warn him of his action. Fierce hor me? Kekeke!


2. I have to wash my legs after coming home from anywhere. I can’t stand those sandy feelings in between my toes. (Is this weird enuf?)

3. If I feel fat, I have to do exercise and drink tea no matter what even now that I am pregnant.

4. I don’t like to eat duck meat. I tried eating it but once it’s in my mouth, I will spit it out, can’t stand it’s odor.

5. I like to sleep on harder mattress, the soft one makes my backache. I only sleep with a single hard pillow as well, nothing else. Uh, I will sleep with 2 pillows if I have nose block.

6. I dislike sunlight in my room if I sleep during daytime; it has to be dark and cool. Ivan seems too picked up that weird habit.

4 comments:

huisia said...

Your no.2 is my habit too..so i can wash few times per day..

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Your No2 and No.6 are my habits too.. :P

Allyfeel said...

u guys also hv these habits, so it's not all that weird hor?

michelle said...

Hey me also have similar habits #2 & #6. Hehehehe....