Do you love shades? I love it especially when I drive under a scorching hot sun in Malaysia through out the year. A pair of good sunglasses really helps to protect the delicate eyes. Besides the functional part of it, it feels great to wear well design designer sunglasses from Gucci, Chloe, Christian Dior, Prada, Oakley, Versace, Porsche Design and etc.
Moreover, celebrity eyewear is branded with names such as Britney Spears, Joan Collins, Jerry Garcia, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and even Donald Trump! It makes one feel great to put on a pair of designer sunglasses. If you are fans of designer labels, pop by at 2007-08 Designer Sunglasses Collections to add colors and styles to your already sophisticated wardrobe at a fraction of the cost you spend on designer outfit.
Get yourself a pair of designer knock off sunglasses today to fulfill all your desires.
Opticsplace sponsored this post.
Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...
Comments