Skip to main content

Come and visit mommy early. :)

I am only three more days to my farewell to this company. Wow! What a shocker. I actually spend my two and a half years in this company. Bravo to me as this is not the type of job that I wanted but the time and pay was good. Therefore, I opted for it initially. Now that I am going to have a second kid and second chance of getting a job that I truly want, I will never look back. Just hope that luck is on my side.

I am feeling tired very easily lately and did not really sleep well due to the huge tummy I have. Baby, mommy cannot wait to see you. You are officially full term today so do come and visit mommy soon if you like. Hah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Take care Prudy. Look forward to for your good news soon !

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner. Stranger.

LAST NIGHT was MIL’s birthday. We went for a simple dinner at Mt. Kiara, a Taiwanese restaurant. Bb was excited to be out as usual, trying to show off how to operate his Bob the Builder’s bottle to uncle Jo, Bil. He has been sipping water from that bottle ever since daddy purchased it, which is good, no more bottles in public. He also created rapport with waiter and waitresses there. There was a fat uncle got so fond of him and present-ed him a chopstick holder. (Like that also can. Hah!) Bb showed it to me, it was in the shape of a Japanese koi fish. I told him to return it to uncle, Sri told me he returned but uncle insisted he kept it. UR! Okay! “Well, then you can keep it” I told him. Later, he came to me telling he was scared. I asked him why, he told me the BIG BIG uncle scary. Actually according to Sri, that uncle wanted to carry him, he got scared. Mil told me this - Once a stranger offer to carry bb, he wanted to go with stranger, mil threatened him that if he goes, he will ne

Story about Nezha 哪吒

Nezha has been a beloved Chinese folklore hero for centuries. According to Mythopedia,  哪吒 the Chinese myth is based off of the Hindu god,   Nalakuvara  ( 那羅鳩婆羅 .)  I remembered, he was a mischievous boy with mighty powers and caused trouble all the time.  https://youtu.be/QyPYkeRdwDQ

What is the stingiest animal on earth?

The other day, hubby came home and asked me the following: Hubs: Do you know what animal on earth is the stingiest (Stingy- kiam siap in Hokkien) creature? Me: Err…dun know la…what? Hubs: Dun know meh, think la… Me: Err…still dun know Hubs: It’s horse lor Me: Why eh? Hubs: Because when they run, it sounds like (Kedekut, kedekut, kedekut- Malay) Me: Hahaha! Lidat also can.