Skip to main content

Dream

I have a dream. That is to be able to create some nice jewelry and perhaps from there I would be able to get more buyers or set up something on my own. I am gonna be a temp SAHM for 6 months. I need some stream of income too. A month ago, a Japanese centre's boss called me up to see if I am interested in teaching their student how to bead and make jewelry. I went up to meet her and showed her my work. She was very keen to hire me, unfortunately I am still having my full time job and will only be ready after giving birth and my confinement in September. So no news now.

I really hope I could get it just to earn some extra income. On another hand, my MIL has been promoting my work for her friend and she recently bought over my work that worth 1000++.


I am delighted. It serve as an encouragement for me to make nicer pieces. Hope my dream will come true for me to have flying colors in this field.

I created this piece for my sis on her birthday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow... so nice la. dont stress too much. rest well.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner. Stranger.

LAST NIGHT was MIL’s birthday. We went for a simple dinner at Mt. Kiara, a Taiwanese restaurant. Bb was excited to be out as usual, trying to show off how to operate his Bob the Builder’s bottle to uncle Jo, Bil. He has been sipping water from that bottle ever since daddy purchased it, which is good, no more bottles in public. He also created rapport with waiter and waitresses there. There was a fat uncle got so fond of him and present-ed him a chopstick holder. (Like that also can. Hah!) Bb showed it to me, it was in the shape of a Japanese koi fish. I told him to return it to uncle, Sri told me he returned but uncle insisted he kept it. UR! Okay! “Well, then you can keep it” I told him. Later, he came to me telling he was scared. I asked him why, he told me the BIG BIG uncle scary. Actually according to Sri, that uncle wanted to carry him, he got scared. Mil told me this - Once a stranger offer to carry bb, he wanted to go with stranger, mil threatened him that if he goes, he will ne

Story about Nezha 哪吒

Nezha has been a beloved Chinese folklore hero for centuries. According to Mythopedia,  哪吒 the Chinese myth is based off of the Hindu god,   Nalakuvara  ( 那羅鳩婆羅 .)  I remembered, he was a mischievous boy with mighty powers and caused trouble all the time.  https://youtu.be/QyPYkeRdwDQ

What is the stingiest animal on earth?

The other day, hubby came home and asked me the following: Hubs: Do you know what animal on earth is the stingiest (Stingy- kiam siap in Hokkien) creature? Me: Err…dun know la…what? Hubs: Dun know meh, think la… Me: Err…still dun know Hubs: It’s horse lor Me: Why eh? Hubs: Because when they run, it sounds like (Kedekut, kedekut, kedekut- Malay) Me: Hahaha! Lidat also can.