Do you have any love ones who are involved in heavy drug using who need help badly? Look no further, call 1-800-No-Drugs to find out more info about drug treatment center that meets your needs. 1-800-NODRUGS.com offers international network of drug addiction treatment centers for various types of drugs addiction, alcoholism, substance abuse, dual diagnosis and chronic relapse.
The drug rehabilitation referral service helps families find an effective drug rehab center to send your love ones too. It is at no cost to you. Do not procrastinate, seek help today, help your love ones to break the drug addiction cycle and begin recovery. They will thank you for life.
Pick up your phone now! Talk to the most experienced drug rehab counselors.
1-800-NO-DRUGS (800-663-7847)
1-800-NoDrugs.com sponsored this post.
Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...
Comments