Pages

Nuffnang

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hard stool

I had pretty much 2 restless night. Ivan was having serious constipation. This is the first time seeing him crying while doing his poop. Oh poor boy. His cry was not a fake cry or anything near to "Manja". It was a genuine painful cry. My heart ached seeing him suffer like that. Early this morning, I went out to search for a relieve medicine for him. Phew, after taking 2 dosages of 5ml each today. He finally poop in the evening. The heavy feelings in my heart ligthen up instantly. :)

2 comments:

Lovely Mummy said...

hi there, i have tag u at http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/06/tag-sahm-vs-ftwm.html

weiyin69 said...

Well, I can relate to that. I have 2 kids of my own and they do take turns making my life interesting by having strange bodily functions every now and then!