and I am going to wave goodbye to this company. :) All my things were backed up nicely. I am not gonna be back anymore...* Sob*. Hehe....though I dun really like to work here but this place is a heaven to a lot of people. Life is so laid back here. No worries after 5, never have OT, no work on Saturday and Sunday. Many people dream of this job and I had been questioned many times why I give it up. Well, I really am not sure. Just feel like this place is not for me.
Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...
Comments