Pages

Nuffnang

Friday, April 28, 2006

YUCK! Oops!!!

As I was sitting in my couch drinking my Jasmine tea in the living room, bb came over, peeked at my tea and he said “YUCK”, waving his hand saying not nice. I told him, yes mommy’s tea, bb don’t like, don’t drink. He only likes Teh susu from Hainannese shop.

After taking a sip, I place my teacup on the table. Bb was wondering around saying yuck yet again. I have 5 minutes to channel hopping before daddy took over for his soccer, channel 81.

A few seconds later…

I saw my tea all over the table; he just poured them out, cup still nicely standing but my tea all gone. I scolded him and make him said sorry, he felt sorry but never cry still very confident and went to play his Thomas & Friends train.

Daddy was watching soccer already, this time I was reading a book and bb still playing his train set.

Few minutes later…

I squeaked loudly at bb, “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHY DID YOU DO IT AGAIN? DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO DO IT?” This time, he poured away his daddy’s Coke on the table. *slap forehead*

I “BUA-Ta-Han” liao, smacked his backside hard until he burst into tears. I made him say sorry again, he refused, I smacked again until he said sorry and not to do it again. While crying aloud, the monkey peeped at our reaction and kept wailing at the same time.

I just let him be and ask him to stop. I think he knows he was wrong; he is trying to see how far he can go.

It was quite fun, when he cry lately, I would say “ZIP” with my thumb and index finger moving across my lips. He would stop, if not, I will say, STOP NOW, big boy don’t cry, mommy sayang. I like to watch this, he would instantly gasp as if swallowing his breath from a drastic cry and suddenly he is quiet with tears still flowing down his cheek. Haha! I enjoyed seeing this. Only mommy can make him do that, not daddy, not anyone else. Woo Hoo…, I feel like I am a powerful mother. Hah!

BB, mommy hope you’ve learnt and not to act that naughty again.

13 comments:

Egghead said...

naughty boy... beat beat!

mom2ashley said...

wah...powerfulllll mommy ah!

Jesslyn said...

Bb, mummy show color lor, better behave hor!

TWO LITTLE FELLAS said...

so, mummy is the disciplinary-huh?

King's wife said...

hmm...really a case of testing the waters for him. wants to see how far he can push it.
Well, someone has got to be the 'bad guy' huh?

MyLittleChampion said...

hi... i am back. ya, oscar does the same thing as well with his milk. *smack-smack*... and me too, will insist that he says sorry...

jazzmint said...

naughty boy!!! And Mommy enjoy smacking him also eh

Blogie-Talkie said...

oh mine, don't you kids mess with mommy...
very cute Allyfeel

Contented Mum said...

Yea, only mommy have the power to make him cry and stop crying!! :)

blinka.Li said...

aiyoyo, wonder whether that naughty thingy is from daddy or from mummy? :P

geetha said...

Same here.. only I can make him stop the crying even if I didn't give in to him. Daddy on finds his way by giving in *slap head*

Makes it difficult for me in terms of diciplining!

Zara's Mama said...

BB yai yai let mummy beat beat huh??

Once a while, they do try to see how far they can go..

Twin said...

yeah sometimes i do feel angry when my kids does that!!!! Grr ... on fire!!