Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Tag : Just for fun
I have been tagged by Geetha, Essence of Love. Since this is easy, I am gonna do it first. I still owe a couple of tags to geetha and michelle.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"blood - Where was the soldier shot? There was no blood visible."
- HOW WE ARE HUNGRY short stories by Dave Eggers.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Touch nothing; it’s an open space in my office’s cubicle.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Er…Soccer, when hubby was watching? Incredible Man, with bb. Don’t watch tele all that much nowadays.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
2:57pm. Oh Shit…my timing is really out eh? No wonder I am always LATE.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Colleagues talking; thunderstorm outside the window; Sound of the fax machine; CLICK, CLICK…..CLACK.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
It was 12pm, having lunch in the not so pack food court. A plate of mixed rice cost me $4.80. I had some steam egg, some vegetable and a piece of Pandan Chicken.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Is this a survey? Puzzled!!!
9. What are you wearing?
A pale green blouse, dark brown hipster jeans and a pale blue U2 zipper sweater. It’s freezing in here.
10. Did you dream last night?
Nope. But I do dream occasionally. The other day I dreamt of a Tiger chasing me and trying to eat me up. I paused and looked back at him and pray, he just went away. Phew!!!
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, while listening to the radio. They were gossiping about John Travolta’s liking to dig his nose 360 degree and play with his nose wax in the public. The DJ actually said it was normal for men to do that, relating himself digging his nose with both his index and third finger resulting him having one bigger nostril than the other. HAHAHAHA!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing, not even a clock, only a crème color wall. How boring! I used to work in a place with pool table.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Never seen but heard one. My colleague was flashed by an online chatter with her boobs. Weird or Shiok arr?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Now Quiz or Survey?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Million dollar baby. It makes me think - She is full of courage and determination even to die. Would I determine to end mylife if I am at her state? WONDER!
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A lot of things ler.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Whao…it’s better for you to come and find out yourself.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I am not interested in politics.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes of course. Did some cha cha and line dancing with hubby before bb’s here. I love it but he doesn’t really fancy dancing. Sigh!
20. George Bush.
The one with a BIG forehead and a pair of hum sup eyes?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Charming… errr something nice, dunno yet la… wait untill I have one first okay?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ya kind of, perhaps for a short while. I still think Malaysia is my home.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“Hello Darling” and give me a big and tight hug.
25. who must also do this meme in their journal.
Are you interested? You have been tagged!
Posted by Allyfeel at 3:05:00 PM