Skip to main content

Whose is bigger?

On Friday night,

BB: “mommy, Pee pee…..”

Mommy: Brought him to the toilet. After his pee, I wanted to grab a tissue to wipe him. Saw hand towel instead of toilet roll. I uttered to myself “So big”.

BB: “Bb Cu Cu bird so BIG”

Mommy: “Mommy meant tissue la, not your ku ku bird” *rolled eye*

Saturday…

We didn’t go out till in the evening on Saturday. Bb was delighted to be out of the house. He preferred to walk at all time. Phew! I was so relief, no need to carry an 11kg all around in the shopping mall.

We decided to have Johnny’s steamboat in one U. As usual, he did not eat much the entire day. I cooked some Barley water for bb since he was having some runny nose. He finished the whole mug of them plus one whole bowl of egg. maze and bee hun during the dinner. After some food, he roamed around the restaurant with Sri while hubby and I enjoyed our peaceful dinner together. Hubby will only eat many greens when we have steamboat, other times he is very much a meat eater. Can you imagine a used to be vegetarian cooking meat? Yes, I used to be a strict vegetarian for two whole years before I gave up. I cook more nowadays at home after picking bb up from mil’s place. I decided not to eat there so often.

Anyway back to the mall, bb was hyperactive, upon hearing the ice-crème bell, he said “mommy, see Santa Claus”. Sri and me…giggled, “No Santa la, Santa only comes out during Christmas,” I said. I was surprised he remembered seeing one during Christmas time near JJ. We went for some grocery-shopping, grab a sipper cup (Bob the builder) for bb before heading home.

Having the Santa's ice-crème...
noticed he likes to wear this T-shirt nowadays? Yes, I have no choice but allow him. It’s his favourite oversize T-Shirt.

Sunday…

After bathing, bb pointed to papa and smile gently “Papa, cu cu bird BIG BIG”

Mommy: “WHAT?” Whose ku ku bird BIG? BB or papa?

BB: Bb’s cu cu bird BIG BIG.

HAHAHA! Hubby also “KALAH” to Bb.

Bb concentrated at his Elmo's Key-board 0 rama.


Comments

Egghead said…
such an early believer on the "Size Does Matter" concept... LOL!
Jess said…
Look like your sex education can take place here too! :P
geeth said…
LOL! Must be careful.. he must contain his comparison thought when he goes to public toilets ;)

Wah, how did you give up being vegetarian? Family?

Hey, he playing the net games ah? Easy to play?
blinka.Li said…
aiyoyo, sex education everyday heh? He is such a boy now. no more bb.. :P
mom2ashley said…
hahahah! so innocently said as welll
ZMM said…
Aiyo.. so small want to have big cu cu bird already??

Daddy got lowered his head and sob in silence or not?? :P
Anonymous said…
LOL.... really have to becareful to what we say and when we say.
Lazymama said…
haha, so funny! Size comparison!
HaHa,
I did the same with my boy, use toilet paper wipe my boy after Pee,,,
My husband saw me, and said: where got boy use Toilet paper to wipe, only girl do that! Brayden.. just shake your bump and you good to go."" ?( Oh :0 I see!
jazzmint said…
Wah wah...comparing cu cu bird liao hehe..so cute lerr..Did ur hubby hear that?
Oscar's Mommy said…
wai sei, size does matter liow for bb. your weekend so full of activities la. i tot my last weekend can be more productive but end up at home doing scrubbing and ironing. phuit! anyway, will be going on leave on Friday so long weekend for me lor....
Greenapple said…
very jaw-dropping indeed! ha!
shiaulin said…
Me too use toilet paper to wipe Xuan after he pee!! hahaha...

LOL at the comparison, ur hubby take bath together with Bb? ur bb not so heavy lah, my Xuan now almost 14kg loh but still need to carry him most of the time during our outing.
King's wife said…
wah, talking like a man already! comparing size. LOL..!
Allyfeel said…
Egghead
Hehe...I think he knows the meaning of big but don't know that size does matter yet LOL.

jesslyn
hehe... a bit too much of the sex stuff arr?

geetha
Hmm.. I got so sick and it was family la and myself. :(

The net games is very easy to play, just press the keyboard and Elmo will teach him words. :)

blinka.li
No lar, where got everyday? Perhaps I should change name and call him handsome boy ah? kekekeke...

mom2ashley
He still say his cu cu bird is bigger than papa one last night. :)

zara's mama
No la...he just kaugh along with me only.

Maria
hehe... how to be careful hor sometimes, words just gush out.

lazymama,
yoo...has yee ching ever asked about your breast size? hehe...:P

blogie-talkie,
HAHAHA, ya wor.. shake shake only. Aik... I think toilet paper wipe better ma... :P

jazzmint,
Ya, he was there laughing and asked him the same question again.

mylittlechampion,
"pui fook" la...I am afraid of ironing.

greenapple,
Ya... I was surprised too when I first hear it. :)

Shiaulin
Ya sometimes we bath together.
Wha..Xuan 14kg, so good. Ei, we no need to go gym, free weight lifting, save money. kekekeke!

King's wife
Hmm... ya hor, man likes to compare their size one meh? Being innocent here. Hah!

Popular posts from this blog

Story about Nezha 哪吒

Nezha has been a beloved Chinese folklore hero for centuries. According to Mythopedia,  哪吒 the Chinese myth is based off of the Hindu god,   Nalakuvara  ( 那羅鳩婆羅 .)  I remembered, he was a mischievous boy with mighty powers and caused trouble all the time.  https://youtu.be/QyPYkeRdwDQ

Dinner. Stranger.

LAST NIGHT was MIL’s birthday. We went for a simple dinner at Mt. Kiara, a Taiwanese restaurant. Bb was excited to be out as usual, trying to show off how to operate his Bob the Builder’s bottle to uncle Jo, Bil. He has been sipping water from that bottle ever since daddy purchased it, which is good, no more bottles in public. He also created rapport with waiter and waitresses there. There was a fat uncle got so fond of him and present-ed him a chopstick holder. (Like that also can. Hah!) Bb showed it to me, it was in the shape of a Japanese koi fish. I told him to return it to uncle, Sri told me he returned but uncle insisted he kept it. UR! Okay! “Well, then you can keep it” I told him. Later, he came to me telling he was scared. I asked him why, he told me the BIG BIG uncle scary. Actually according to Sri, that uncle wanted to carry him, he got scared. Mil told me this - Once a stranger offer to carry bb, he wanted to go with stranger, mil threatened him that if he goes, he will ne

What is the stingiest animal on earth?

The other day, hubby came home and asked me the following: Hubs: Do you know what animal on earth is the stingiest (Stingy- kiam siap in Hokkien) creature? Me: Err…dun know la…what? Hubs: Dun know meh, think la… Me: Err…still dun know Hubs: It’s horse lor Me: Why eh? Hubs: Because when they run, it sounds like (Kedekut, kedekut, kedekut- Malay) Me: Hahaha! Lidat also can.