Pages

Nuffnang

Friday, November 11, 2005

Raya makan-makan


OMG! I have been eating non-stop at least 3 rounds. I am feeling a bit jelak already. My colleagues put up a Raya makan-makan party in the office today. I have chow down 8 roti jala (oh so yummy! Thin & soft), curry chicken, sambal sotong, sambal kacang, lemang, kuih Raya…etc.

Arrr…my pants is tight. I have to suck in my tummy while walking. It’s a taboo to mention ”FAT”, “LEMAK”, “FULL” today according to Fiz. Oh… got to stop eating em. There goes my colleagues again, “Hey makan makan, mesti ada space lagi”.

Phew! Allyfeel has already eaten up one full pack of FLOUR. I’ve got to do more rounds of my sun salutation tonight.

5 comments:

King's wife said...

i know what you mean. it's always "1 more bite"..worry about it later. A familiar scene for me.

Zara's Mama said...

never mind.. eat now, worry later. My eating philosophy. :P

Allyfeel said...

King's wife, yes yes, full already but still stuffed those lovely food in bit by bit. -___-

zara's mama, hehe...eat first, feel sorry later for those flabby arms and thighs. :P

Metria said...

Eat on my behalf! I wish I could have a roti jala here ... :(

Allyfeel said...

Metria, u come back here, I can ask my colleague here to make you one whole tray, eat until u become fat fat...hehehe.