Skip to main content

Lousy night

I had a lousy night yesterday. B was very cranky and demanded to sleep on my chest. He threw tantrum a few times at night resulting me having panda eyes and came to work late this morning.

He hardly behave like this. Usually when he starts kicking and making noises during sleep, he probably wanted water. I will add some hot water to his bottle and feed towards his mouth; he will suck and suck with his eyes close.

I always tell him, “When u want water just tell mummy water, usually he will say minum”, He nodded. But he seems to forget everything when he goes to sleep. He gets cross very easily during night time. He has no problem conveying his message at all during day time. It’s night time that is driving me crazy. Wonder, does this happen to other 2 yr-old toddlers? *Zombie, cannot tahan liao*

Comments

ZMM said…
up and DOWN of motherhood. Just tahan loh.
Allyfeel said…
Ya lor...I can do it!!! :D
He was much better yesterday. When he was sleeping, I stroked and tell him to be a good boy at night. He behaved. *Smile*
jazzmint said…
hehe..maybe sleep oredi went to find zhau kung played too hard LOL
Allyfeel said…
jazzmint, ya hor, may be I shld think like that so less frustration.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...

Runaway

Dark hue befriended me this entire week. I was not “In the mood for work”. Everything around me seemed so quiet and static but not the noise in my head. I planned to runaway- escaping the pollution to treat my spirit to a little spa. (During off hour) Hah! I put on my headphones with (林宇中- 靠岸) playing. I am “In the mood of beading”, it has been a while since I last beaded. It is amazing to see lil meaningless beads evolving into something beautiful and useful. I am attempting for more exciting pieces soon. I think those rings look cute. What do you think? It is okay if you think otherwise as the saying goes beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Whom do you think I look like?

A couple of weeks ago, daddy and I were sort of discussing whom does bb look like. “Of coz me la” He claimed. Hehe… not only me but also most of my friends think bb looks very much like me. Daddy used to be upset when people said “lucky your son looks like mother”. He damn not syiok whenever people say that. He would complaint to me why those people talk lidat one. Hehehe…so today I am inviting you as the judge. Left: Mommy said she was very fond of the scissors, look at her hair, hehe...she snipped her own hair when she was that young. Right: Daddy was a goody-good student, look at how handsome he was with that tie :) That's me. I think I look very much like mom, so what say you? Who does BB look like? Daddy Mommy pollcode.com free polls