Skip to main content

Lesson 5-8, Beads work



Pictures of my beads work creation.

Comments

King's wife said…
nice wor..impressive!
Anonymous said…
nice... the milifiori stone very beautiful.
Allyfeel said…
King's wife, thanks! It was fun doing it and photographing it as well. :P

Maria, hi you got a new ID name ar?

I didn't know it's called milifiori stone le. My teacher gave me 2. One green and one orange. Next time must "cheng Kau" you more...
ZMM said…
wow, impressive. who taught you how to make them?
Anonymous said…
ya lor, kiasi people can not google search me mah.
Allyfeel said…
I went to a beads class in Petaling Jaya. :)

You want to learn also? Twinsmom also teach one le... if you want may be we can call Twinsmom to teach us the tiara. :PpP
jazzmint said…
wah wah...very nice ler...i like that elaborate looking necklace..imagine all the money u safe lah...where's the class, kasi talk more lah bout the class..I'm sucker for all these
Allyfeel said…
ok ok jazzmint, I will try to blog abt it la later. The class is in Kelana Jaya. Are you? Haha, me too am sucker for all these. *Give me five*
mom2ashley said…
very nice. I've stumbled across your blog through All about Zara blog. These bead work are very nice. Do you sell them? (this is the first posting I've read in your blog...)
mom2ashley said…
wish i had the time to learn about beadwork!
Allyfeel said…
Hi mom2ashley, thanks for stopping by. Oh..those beads work, not really, I don't sell them, but just do it for fun and had made some for families and friends.

Well, it doesn't take up a lot of time to learn. Only 2 hrs weekly.
mom2ashley said…
allyfeel : where are you learning this from? perhaps i may try to squeeze in some time (wishful thinking) but at least I try..?! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...

Runaway

Dark hue befriended me this entire week. I was not “In the mood for work”. Everything around me seemed so quiet and static but not the noise in my head. I planned to runaway- escaping the pollution to treat my spirit to a little spa. (During off hour) Hah! I put on my headphones with (林宇中- 靠岸) playing. I am “In the mood of beading”, it has been a while since I last beaded. It is amazing to see lil meaningless beads evolving into something beautiful and useful. I am attempting for more exciting pieces soon. I think those rings look cute. What do you think? It is okay if you think otherwise as the saying goes beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Whom do you think I look like?

A couple of weeks ago, daddy and I were sort of discussing whom does bb look like. “Of coz me la” He claimed. Hehe… not only me but also most of my friends think bb looks very much like me. Daddy used to be upset when people said “lucky your son looks like mother”. He damn not syiok whenever people say that. He would complaint to me why those people talk lidat one. Hehehe…so today I am inviting you as the judge. Left: Mommy said she was very fond of the scissors, look at her hair, hehe...she snipped her own hair when she was that young. Right: Daddy was a goody-good student, look at how handsome he was with that tie :) That's me. I think I look very much like mom, so what say you? Who does BB look like? Daddy Mommy pollcode.com free polls