Dark hue befriended me this entire week. I was not “In the mood for work”. Everything around me seemed so quiet and static but not the noise in my head. I planned to runaway- escaping the pollution to treat my spirit to a little spa. (During off hour) Hah! I put on my headphones with (林宇中- 靠岸) playing. I am “In the mood of beading”, it has been a while since I last beaded. It is amazing to see lil meaningless beads evolving into something beautiful and useful. I am attempting for more exciting pieces soon. I think those rings look cute. What do you think? It is okay if you think otherwise as the saying goes beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.





Comments
annie, it would make a nice and cute deco instead. Lovely!
Here's the artist's website: http://www3.telus.net/camilleallen/camilleallen/camille_allen.htm
I was being skeptical too, but thought it was fun... :)