Skip to main content

Activities with bb on weekend

It was a usual weekend but hubby was working on Saturday leaving bb and I at home. I cooked for bb, what did I cook har….err…oh ya...dry oyster and scallop herbal soup with Spiralli. I am glad that he ate 2 small bowls of them. We stayed home the entire day sleeping and playing together.

I printed out some color foot prints and played walking while calling out colors with him.

We went out to have steam boat dinner later when hubby came back. On the way to the restaurant, bb got so excited when he saw a Santa Claus giving out free gift. “ta claus, ta claus” he pointed. He Kept looking at Mr. Santa, he adored him so much.

He ran around in the restaurant disturbing all the ladies, seeking attention. Yes, only ladies. *rolled eyes* He saw a nice girl in the restaurant and started tailing her. Hubby said, when he grows up, he might be a good girl chaser. Huh? *Mommy Headache liao* Please don’t la, if he brings different girl come back to sleep every weekend, I will pengsan lol.


On Sunday, I brought bb to a morning explorer class. He has been upgraded from a walker class to an explorer class which he will be taught imagination.

I guess it’s a good timing now as he has started imagining with his grandma at home. He would park his bicycle and go towards the wooden door and use his thumb and index finger from both hands to grab food for grandma and his doggie and feed them to their mouth. Now, he is even cheekier by putting all the food to his own mouth only. What a selfish little boy, never want to share with us his food except his doggie.

Another skill is imitating me again. This time he will imitate me praying. He will take joss stick from the drawer himself and wanted me to light it. I will just pretend to light it; he is ok by pretending as well, never demand to actually light it up. He will mimic everything from kneeling to mumbling words to bowing and put the unlighted joss stick back on his own. *smile*

Comments

ZMM said…
Hey, if BB continues to be a skirt chaser, his next birthday the cakes you shared in your earlier post can be his birthday cake liao. *LOL*

Btw, what is morning explorer class?

Dr Seager is quite a good product. King's Wife and I are using it. After 1 mth, your skin will be very nice, and evenly toned. I think dry skin also suitable.

It's those direct selling product though, so you can buy from a member, or join as a member. You interested? I'm a member, can help you to get.

But you must choose a time to start the product, a time where you won't have to meet lots of people, because when you start using it, the 1st 1mth will make your skin very ugly as it's trying to recondition it. You'll get either rashes, red patches on the face. My hubby and MIL freaked out when they saw me the 1st week using it. They kept telling me to toss the product away. But after 1 month.. skin sui sui liao. I'd been using it for 4mths already, and now no longer need to use powder on the first when I go out.
Allyfeel said…
Zara's mama, haha..very funny! *rolled eyes*

It's Gymboree explorer class, it focus on language development and story telling plus the usual play activities.

It's quite fun. I brought bb to Music Kinder in Ikano b4 as well, but thought that this Gymboree class is actually better. He is more sociable now than before.

Thanks for your info abt Dr. Seager's. What is ur yahoo id or Msn id, perhaps we could talk in more details. Please drop ur contact at my email :) TQ!
mom2ashley said…
hey..all you mommies (zara, maria, jazzmint) are cooking like noone's business - i want to learn how to cook as well! i'm realy hopeless tho..so pls share your recipes!;)
Allyfeel said…
mom2ashley, I am equally bad in cooking but very eager to learn and experiment. haha... hey like the old saying "Practice makes perfect". :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner. Stranger.

LAST NIGHT was MIL’s birthday. We went for a simple dinner at Mt. Kiara, a Taiwanese restaurant. Bb was excited to be out as usual, trying to show off how to operate his Bob the Builder’s bottle to uncle Jo, Bil. He has been sipping water from that bottle ever since daddy purchased it, which is good, no more bottles in public. He also created rapport with waiter and waitresses there. There was a fat uncle got so fond of him and present-ed him a chopstick holder. (Like that also can. Hah!) Bb showed it to me, it was in the shape of a Japanese koi fish. I told him to return it to uncle, Sri told me he returned but uncle insisted he kept it. UR! Okay! “Well, then you can keep it” I told him. Later, he came to me telling he was scared. I asked him why, he told me the BIG BIG uncle scary. Actually according to Sri, that uncle wanted to carry him, he got scared. Mil told me this - Once a stranger offer to carry bb, he wanted to go with stranger, mil threatened him that if he goes, he will ne

Story about Nezha 哪吒

Nezha has been a beloved Chinese folklore hero for centuries. According to Mythopedia,  哪吒 the Chinese myth is based off of the Hindu god,   Nalakuvara  ( 那羅鳩婆羅 .)  I remembered, he was a mischievous boy with mighty powers and caused trouble all the time.  https://youtu.be/QyPYkeRdwDQ

What is the stingiest animal on earth?

The other day, hubby came home and asked me the following: Hubs: Do you know what animal on earth is the stingiest (Stingy- kiam siap in Hokkien) creature? Me: Err…dun know la…what? Hubs: Dun know meh, think la… Me: Err…still dun know Hubs: It’s horse lor Me: Why eh? Hubs: Because when they run, it sounds like (Kedekut, kedekut, kedekut- Malay) Me: Hahaha! Lidat also can.