Pages

Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Golden Lucky Egg

A direct sales friend of mine gave bb this golden lucky egg. Wow! I brought home and un-wrapped it to show bb. Once open, we could see a huge seed. Not sure what seed is that. The seed has a Chinese “Gong Hei Fatt Choy” word engraved on it. Behind the seed, there is a number 0735. Hehe…daddy’s eyes sparkled when he saw the number. Hmm…guess he is gonna get a 4d number. I poured those contents out from the bag; it has some sands and some dun know what in it. We then buried the seed deep within and water it. Now let us wait another 7 to 8 days to see what happen. Can’t wait for the lucky egg to sprout. :)

13 comments:

Annie said...

huh! never seen such thing b4? am i jakun ar... but looks cute hor. Is it suppose to grow something?? remember to show!!

baby-ryanlim said...

Wah, cute wor... with deep message also.. got seed, got greeting message... etc. Nice nice.

Sasha said...

oo this one then will grow the plant and will have a cny wishing thing drop out

jazzmint said...

wahh that's nice, wonder what plant is that hehe

mom2ashley said...

wow.that's interesting..

geetha said...

That's interesting.. wonder what tree grows!

mott said...

yah..everyone shud buy this number...this number always come out one..

HAHAHAHAAH!

laundryamah said...

hey very cute wor! good as a gift!

1+2mom said...

Never see that b4, so cute can grow tree. Nice gift and special too :)

Ricket said...

I've planted one similar seed, but this one can from a sealed can. The seed grew to be a plant that creeps along wall and handrails. Something like a money plant.

Annie Q said...

hey!very cute lei!never see b'4,where can i get it ah?

Allyfeel said...

Hi all,

Yea, it has grown since I planted them. Bb kept telling me, "Mommy, my plant grows already". I will show u guys more photos of it soon.

I think my friend got it from Singapore ler. I have yet to see one in Malaysia.

Zara's Mama said...

Wah.. can actually sprout?