Skip to main content

Before and after


Before pregnant, everything seems perfect.

After pregnant, I lost count of the time I puked. I even cried after it. My pants are tight, I love to eat starchy food, cold and sweet soft drink, anything that is sweet - "yuck"!!!

My face and hair are so oily. I think I smell. I can't stand strong perfume. I feel lousy. I go to the loo so often and the loo stinks big time. I don't eat well. I have constipation. I can't listen to music. I feel sick all the time. Oh sunshine! Where are you?

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL! the loo stinks for me too..not my home one but the public ones...
Sasha Tan said…
u'll get over it very soon! cheer up! You want a cute and cheerful baby right?
LHS said…
Prudy, cheer up, those sickness will get over soon...

Do you still remember that day i said i felt very ill? See, now i am getting better and have my appetite back!

加油!
Annie Q said…
hi!Hope u get over those sickness very soon.kampate!
Oscar's Mommy said…
you poor thing, be strong ok. preggie is lidat wan ler.. all hormone chi sin ledi.. stay happy and you'll feel ok.. nice pic you've drawn..
i thot hair more shinny & lustrious when preggie...and the best part..boobs also so much bigger...can wear real low cut for at least 5 mths...then a little susah to be sexy when tummy showing after tat la...at least got of few months to "fat haw"
laundryamah said…
yeah yeah hang in there..we've all been thru it and survived it! no worries!!
Anonymous said…
The sun will start shining on you again in 2nd trimester. :)

And the bump will look prettier.

Hang on there.

Zara's mama
Allyfeel said…
mom2ashley,
Hahaha...yaya, the public and office toilet not my home one. :)

sasha,
Ya...I will, thanks!

huisia,
yawor...somemore got mood to shoot people ’偷情‘ in the park...LOL!

annie q,
Thank you!

Oscar's mommy,
Arigato!!!

mommy of two angels,
I think second one a bit more "sun fu" ler. Hair more oily, I just cut my hair short. Breast bigger a bit la but tummy also bigger then b4. Last time I can hide tummy till 5 months but now it is obvious edi.

laundryamah,
Thanks, I will remind myself that.

Zara's mama,
Haha, bump nicer? u mean shinier and rounder?...LOL!
Tracy said…
Heehee, not the 1st time for u, rite? When u were preggie with BB, u weren't like dat? Haha, must be a girl girl lor.
Shannon said…
prudy... cheer up oo....
VERY soon, the susah time will be over... *cross fingers*
think of the cutie pie when (s)he comes along, instead of the suffering now.... :D
Anonymous said…
Cheer up ...! Time will pass .. just hang on. :)
shiaulin said…
congrats! long time didn't visit ur blog loh, sorry for that, in fact, i seldom read blog recently :P

take care, cheer up.
jazzmint said…
morning sickness huh!! don't worry, u will get out of it fast :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...

Runaway

Dark hue befriended me this entire week. I was not “In the mood for work”. Everything around me seemed so quiet and static but not the noise in my head. I planned to runaway- escaping the pollution to treat my spirit to a little spa. (During off hour) Hah! I put on my headphones with (林宇中- 靠岸) playing. I am “In the mood of beading”, it has been a while since I last beaded. It is amazing to see lil meaningless beads evolving into something beautiful and useful. I am attempting for more exciting pieces soon. I think those rings look cute. What do you think? It is okay if you think otherwise as the saying goes beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Whom do you think I look like?

A couple of weeks ago, daddy and I were sort of discussing whom does bb look like. “Of coz me la” He claimed. Hehe… not only me but also most of my friends think bb looks very much like me. Daddy used to be upset when people said “lucky your son looks like mother”. He damn not syiok whenever people say that. He would complaint to me why those people talk lidat one. Hehehe…so today I am inviting you as the judge. Left: Mommy said she was very fond of the scissors, look at her hair, hehe...she snipped her own hair when she was that young. Right: Daddy was a goody-good student, look at how handsome he was with that tie :) That's me. I think I look very much like mom, so what say you? Who does BB look like? Daddy Mommy pollcode.com free polls