Pages

Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SAHM - NOT EASY

Now that my kids are asleep, I could finally have some free time to write something. My TM Net has gone NUTS for the past one week and thus no internet connection. There are so many things I wanted to do. I want to watch some movies, but NO TIME. I wanted to read some newspaper but NOT ENOUGH TIME. I wanted to make a jewellery for a friend, NO TIME as well. THe little one keep "eh, eh" and I need to attend to her. I have so many unaccomplish things. Who said being a SAHM is easy?

2 comments:

mumsgather said...

Yoohoo! I just tagged you. :) *runs away*

weiyin69 said...

Of course it's never easy being a SAHM. In fact, it's probably the hardest job in the world. Some more no income! Worse than being a slave. But if you pull through, you know you've done a great job for your family! Enough said.