Now that my kids are asleep, I could finally have some free time to write something. My TM Net has gone NUTS for the past one week and thus no internet connection. There are so many things I wanted to do. I want to watch some movies, but NO TIME. I wanted to read some newspaper but NOT ENOUGH TIME. I wanted to make a jewellery for a friend, NO TIME as well. THe little one keep "eh, eh" and I need to attend to her. I have so many unaccomplish things. Who said being a SAHM is easy?
Gosh! He is still crying after 2 weeks. I spoke to my sister a couple of days ago telling her my concern over bb’s behaviour. When ask by daddy or mil whether he cries in school; bb’s answer is always “NO! I never cry”, uttered with confidence. In fact, he cries furiously when I drop him to school daily. His excuses before leaving with the teacher are either, “I want to go back or I want mommy or I want my kakak…”. Sis told me to boil an egg and keep it in his school bag; he will be okay in 2 weeks. Err…I have no idea why, it was a myth she heard from elder woman to soothes kids from crying to school. Has anyone heard of this tale before? Does it work was my immediate question to her. Well obviously, she said it worked for her 3rd child. I am very doubtful la but still I asked Sri to boiled one this morning for bb to bring to school. I am keeping my fingers cross. *counting- 1,2 3, 4, 5….eggs need to be boiled b4 he stops crying, wah, who is gonna eat those eggs???* Of late, I have bee...
Comments