Pages

Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Bored at home

I have been staying at home for almost a week after resigning. Gosh! It's not easy, having to find things to do in a day and stay interested in things is not quite as easy as some thinks. Sri will be leaving for home soon and I will have to take over her position for a month before she comes back. I really do hope that she would be back.

Why is it staying at home makes people lazy? I feel not only lazy but very very very lazy.....there are many things I wanted to do....

my lil girl is in kindy now... :)

5 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul deybatut de tine.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut, cu siguranta am sa mai revin o zi buna!

Eden said...

Just stumbled on the blog. Your girl is pretty!!! I hope you feel better soon. We all get the lazies sometimes. You'll be back to yourself, only a matter of time :-)

twin said...

hey ... how r u?? didn't know u r no more using www.­allyfeel.­com/­blog ... :) she's grown so much. how's ivan? dun see u update ur facebook with ur kids pics anymore.
meaning u'll be updating ur blog here?

blinka.Li said...

hello there, y resign? anyways, i thought u have always wanted to be AT HOME..having a break kinda thing??! ;) I suppose Sri is back by now..so what is your next plan?

Allyfeel said...

twin,
Hello, was kind of busy without maid, now that she is back, I am more relax, will do more updates. :)

Blinka.li
hei, ya lor, tell u when we meet up. Cheers!